Held at the Charles Harker School est. 2008
*All Registration is completed ONLINE.
1. Do we receive a refund if camp is cancelled due to Covid?
Yes, all money paid will be returned except for credit card and processing fees.
2. Isn't there a 1/2 Day Camp option?
Unfortunately this summer, we have to limit our total number of campers, so we have to postpone our 1/2 Day option. We hope it can return in the summer of 2022.
3. Do you offer 3 or 4 day week prices?
This year for weeks 1 and 2, they happen to be 4 day weeks due to a staff inservice day and in observance of the 4th of July holiday. However, our 5 day rates compare very favorable to other camps price of 3 days. Weeks 2, 3, 4, and 5 are all five day camp weeks only.
4. Are you hiring?
We have enough adult staff at this time, however we are gathering a list of college/high school students to potential fill any JR. COUNSELOR. Email to inquire about becoming a Jr. Counselor, just keep in mind you have to be 16 years old. We love to hire teenagers who came to our camp as a kid.
5. My child takes medication daily, can a staff member administer it to my child?
Staff will not administer any medication to campers. Please contact us if you have any questions.
6. Can another parent or relative pick up my child?
Only people listed on the pickup form can pick up your child, anyone other request has to be submitted via note ahead of time.
7. What am I doing wrong? I am having trouble registering online.
Please try to avoid registering via phone, it goes much smoother from a computer. Let us know if you still have trouble.
8. Does Summerfun Kids Camp provide a statement for taxes?
No, we do not provide a statement for end of the year taxes. Please keep a copy of your cancelled checks/credit card statements when paying for camp. Summerfun Kids Camp EIN# is 26-1740128.